Terms & Conditions
No Questions Asked Refund Policy
Only 3 Peak Season Pass products purchased during the Super Earlybird or Earlybird campaign periods of 25 September 2020 to 30 April 2021 come with a no questions asked refund policy.
This means you have until 12 am (midnight) on 1 June 2021 to decide if you would like to use your 3 Peak Season Pass for the 2021 ski season. If you do not wish to use your 3 Peak Season Pass you must request a refund by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 am (midnight) on 1 June 2021.
Each customer that requests a refund and paid in full for their 3 Peak Season Pass at the time of purchase will be refunded the full 3 Peak Season Pass purchase price and any add on products purchased (including First Tracks, Full Season Pass Rental, and/or Pass Protection).
If you upgrade to a 3 Peak Pass from another product then choose to apply for a refund, you are only eligible to be refunded the difference from the initial product to the 3 Peak Pass upgrade. If you used non-refundable mypass money towards your 3 Peak Pass, you are eligible to be credited back that non-refundable mypass money.
Each customer that requests a refund and purchased their 3 Peak Season Pass by instalment will be refunded the amount of the 3 Peak Season Pass purchase price and any add on products purchased (including First Tracks, Full Season Pass Rental, and/or Pass Protection) minus a $50 non-refundable initial payment.
From 2 June 2021 all 3 Peak Season Passes are non-refundable under any circumstances unless the Injury/Medical and Financial Hardship cover option (Pass Protection) has been purchased. The circumstances in which Pass Protection applies, and the amounts refundable, are set out elsewhere in NZSki’s Terms and Conditions. Please make sure you have read the Terms and Conditions in full.
We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainly for guests around their ability to travel to our resorts. Please see our general cancellation and refund policy for terms and conditions relating to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
Our No Questions Asked Refund Policy provides flexibility for those purchasing our 3 Peak Season Pass during the Super Earlybird and Earlybird campaigns. Please see the terms and conditions in the “Promotions” section.
General Terms and Conditions
- The operating season of the NZSki Limited (NZSki) ski areas is subject to snow, weather and mountain conditions and the season may be longer or shorter than publicised. NZSki makes no commitment as to the length of the season, number of lifts operating at any time or to the operation of an area on any day.
- A pass is defined as an RFID card (otherwise known as MyPass card) and all associated products. All product purchasers and users agree to the rules, regulations, and directions expressed or implied of NZSki Ltd. A breach of these Terms and Conditions may result in a withdrawal of any passes or products or any benefits thereof.
- Passes and products purchased are valid only for the winter or summer season in which they were purchased and will expire at the end of each season. Unused products will expire and not be valid for the following season.
- Passes and products are not transferable. A pass may only be used by the person whose name it bears and photograph it matches in NZSki's records. Transferring or re-selling your pass or product is an offence and may result in penalties including loss of access to ski area facilities and possible prosecution.
- Both the identified pass holder and the person who attempts to use that pass to unlawfully gain access to the lifts will face possible prosecution and be subject to a trespass order which will prevent access to Coronet Peak and Remarkables in Queenstown, Mt Hutt in Canterbury, and all Southern lakes ski areas that are members of the Ski Area Association New Zealand for a period of two years.
- You must carry your pass with you at all times when skiing or snowboarding.
- NZSki Ltd does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged RFID cards. The RFID card remains the property of NZSki Ltd.
- If you lose or misplace your RFID card or it is stolen, please report this immediately to the Snow Centre, Guest Services or phone 0800 697 547 so we can suspend/cancel it and re-issue a replacement. A card replacement fee may apply.
- NZSki reserves the right to decline to reissue the pass or to issue you with passes in the future if a third party is found using your pass without its loss recorded in our system.
- Your pass cannot be used for commercial purposes without the prior approval of NZSki Ltd.
- All pass holders must abide by the ski area user responsibility code.
- Misconduct will result in cancellation or suspension of the pass with no refund. Misconduct includes, but is not limited to, reckless or dangerous skiing or snowboarding, excessive speed within a slow or learning zone, disregard for closed areas, unsociable behaviour, skiing or snowboarding under the influence of alcohol or drugs, supply of incorrect information or breach of the conditions as per the Snow Responsibility Code.
- Pass holder assumes all risk of personal injury, property loss and damage and understand participation in snow sports activities and use of the ski area comes at their own risk. While all practical steps have been taken to mitigate, identify, and remove, Pass holders accept that unmarked hazards exist and interaction with people outside the control of NZSki Ltd will result.
- Photo identification will be required on collection of your pass/card or when updating your photograph. If you are purchasing for the first time with us online, you can also upload a photo through our webstore.
- Please note that if the photo uploaded does not meet our criteria you may be asked to update this in person at one of our Guest Services locations. Passes with photos that do not meet our criteria may be temporarily suspended.
- All pass holders must abide by all signs and instructions when driving on ski area access roads.
- Failure to abide by signs and instructions or reckless and dangerous driving will result in cancellation or suspension of the pass with no refund.
Cancellations, Refunds and Mountain Closures
All passes and products are considered non-refundable and non-transferable unless specified elsewhere in our terms and conditions.
Unless explicitly stated in the product-specific terms and conditions or covered by a current promotion as outlined under the “Promotions” section of this page, Season Pass products will not be refundable under any circumstances unless Pass Protection has been purchased.
For other products, applications for rollovers, credits, or refunds will be considered for injury or medical reasons, or where travel restrictions imposed by a regulatory body precludes usage of your products across the entire season. Where usage is impacted over only part of the season, any rollover, credit, or refund application will be only at NZSki’s discretion.
Applications must be made by completing the NZSki Refund Application Form which can be accessed by contacting our Guest Services team on 0800697547 o-r emailing us at email@example.com. Claims must be supported by evidence including but not limited to a doctor's certificate or evidence of travel cancellations.
NZSki reserves the right to obtain independent advice to validate any claim.
Downgrades to lower value products will not be offered after the time of purchase. This applies to all products.
Consideration may be made on a case-by-case basis for refunds where guests are unable to use products due to mountain closure and where those guests can show that they will not have flexibility to use their products at another time during the season.
All refunds are final as of the close of the season for which the product was purchased for, any enquiries after this time will not be honoured.
Age Group & Eligibility Definitions
Age is as of 1st June in the season for which you have purchased or for date specific products on the date of the event or lesson.
7yrs and under ski or ride for free at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt.
Child: 8 – 17yrs inclusive
Adult: 18 - 65 years
Senior: 65–74yrs of age. Photo ID will be required.
Super Senior: 75yrs of age or older, on day of purchase, ski for free. Please collect a complimentary lift pass from the ticket office. Photo ID will be required.
All lift users require a RFID card or MyPass card. Photographic ID may be required to collect.
Student is 18+yrs enrolled full time (minimum 32 weeks in a calendar year) with a New Zealand or Australian secondary or tertiary institution.
Evidence of full-time enrolment in the form of a valid, photographic student ID from a New Zealand or Australian tertiary institution is required. BCITO, ISIC and other international student cards are not accepted. Evidence must be sighted at Guest Services before your student season pass is activated for winter.
Accepted Payment Methods
Our preferred method of payment is via electronic means for contactless payments. Our mountains are now cashless and NZSki reserves the right to refuse cash as a means of payment when purchasing products or services from any NZSki location.
A valid lift pass is required to use any of the lift facilities at Mt Hutt, Coronet Peak and The Remarkables ski areas. Using or attempting to use any of the lift facilities without a valid lift pass will result in some/all the following penalties:
- A requirement to purchase a valid lift pass or passes to cover the fraudulent use.
- Issuance of a trespass notice preventing any future visit to the ski area; and/or a report to the police with the option of prosecution to the full extent of the law.
PLEASE NOTE: ENTRY TO ALL NZSKI SKI AREAS CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO ALL OF NZSKI TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
UAV and Drone Policy
Flight of UAV or Drones is prohibited at any NZSki location unless the following requirements have been met and written authorization has been given by mountain specific locations.
You must have logged your flight at least 48 hours in advance on www.airshare.co.nz to fly over any part of the Coronet Peak Ski Area.
You must pre-register with location specific administration 48 hours prior to any activity taking place. You may be asked for further information including:
- Your Drone users’ public liability insurance certificate.
- A site-specific health and safety plan that outlines any risks you perceive and how they will be mitigated.
- A location map that indicates what areas of the reserve you intend to be using.
- You must carry a record of your flight log including this flight and Air Traffic Control (ATC) provisional or full approval.
- Your UAV must be less than 25kg or you must carry a copy of your Part 102 certification.
The customer consents to NZSki making disclosures required by the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003 in an electronic form, by means of email.
These terms and conditions do not waive any rights or remedies you may have under the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993.
MyPass money is the stored credit facility offered on the MyPass card at NZSki ski areas in New Zealand.
The purchaser and/or users of MyPass money agree to the following terms and conditions:
- NZSki Ltd will not be held liable for misuse, loss, or fraudulent use of MyPass money where the MyPass money account holder has disclosed their PIN either intentionally or otherwise.
- MyPass money will be available online with the correct registration of your MyPass and via logging in with your user defined password. MyPass money can also be used at Guest Services, food and beverage and retail locations after you have set up a PIN with our Guest Services team.
- A MyPass money account must be authorised by a parent or guardian for account holders less than 16 years.
- A parent or guardian must be present for children under 16 years to load a PIN and enable a child's account.
- A PIN can only be reset by the MyPass account holder at Guest Services or over the phone provided their identity matches the information stored against the account holder's profile.
- MyPass money purchased directly will be fully refundable before expiration. MyPass money offered as a credit, refund or prize will be non-refundable.
- MyPass money can be used for transactions at NZSki outlets on the basis that 1 MyPass money dollar is equivalent to 1 NZ dollar.
- MyPass money can be used for part payment of a purchase.
- MyPass money can only be redeemed by presentation of the appropriate MyPass card or online via a registered MyPass account.
- MyPass money can only be redeemed on mountain by account holder verification using a PIN.
- MyPass money can be redeemed by the named MyPass holder for the purchase of products for other MyPass holders.
- Refundable MyPass money credit balances up to $500 can be refunded to the account holder at any NZSki Guest Services location. Credit balances greater than $500 can be refunded on application.
- MyPass money credit balances for account holders under 16 years will only be refunded to the parent or guardian that authorised and enabled the account.
- MyPass money credit balance refunds will be in the form of the most recent deposit.
- Any MyPass money credit remaining after a period of 24 months since the last activity will expire and the balance retained by NZSki Ltd. Non-refundable MyPass credit may be offered with extended validity in some cases.
General Pass Holder Terms
Passes and products are not transferable. A pass may only be used by the person whose name it bears and photograph it matches in NZSki's records. Transferring or re-selling your pass or product is an offence and may result in penalties including loss of access to ski area facilities and possible prosecution.
Both the identified pass holder and the person who attempts to use that pass to unlawfully gain access to the lifts will face possible prosecution and be subject to a trespass order which will prevent access to Coronet Peak and Remarkables in Queenstown, Mt Hutt in Canterbury, and all Southern lakes ski areas that are members of the Ski Area Association New Zealand for a period of two years.
NZSki reserves the right to decline to reissue the pass or to issue you with passes in the future if a third party is found using your pass without its loss recorded in our system.
Your pass cannot be used for commercial purposes without the prior approval of NZSki Ltd.
You must carry your pass with you at all times when skiing or snowboarding.
Pass holder assumes all risk of personal injury, property loss and damage and understand participation in snow sports activities and use of the ski area comes at their own risk. While all practical steps have been taken to mitigate, identify, and remove, Pass holders accept that unmarked hazards exist and interaction with people outside the control of NZSki Ltd will result.
As a purchaser/user of any NZSki Ltd season pass – 3 Peak Pass and Mt Hutt Pass - we require your understanding and agreement to the outlined terms and conditions:
Any Season Pass purchased without Pass Protection is not eligible for a refund (unless purchased during the Earlybird campaigns and falls within the No Questions Asked refund term for 2021; see Promotions for more detail).
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable, from the date of purchase, under any circumstances unless the Injury/Medical & Financial Hardship cover (Pass Protection) option has been purchased. This Pass Protection cover option is an additional cost of $40, which is made available to you at the time of purchase.
Season Passes are non-refundable, and downgrades will not be offered for a pass of lesser value once the season pass has been purchased. This applies to all pass types and permutations.
The 3 Peak Season Pass provides the holder with unlimited skiing and snowboarding at Coronet Peak, Mt Hutt and The Remarkables on all operational days during the season that the pass was purchased for. This includes standard operating hours of 9am - 4pm, plus Night Skiing at Coronet Peak on nights from 4pm - 9pm when available.
The Mt Hutt Season Pass provides holders with unlimited skiing and snowboarding at Mt Hutt on all operational days during the season that the pass was purchased for. This includes the standard operating hours of 9am - 4pm. In addition, holders are entitled to discounts on the standard day pass rate at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables.
The Mt Hutt Midweek Season Pass provides holders with unlimited skiing and snowboarding at Mt Hutt Monday - Friday only on all operational days during the season that the pass was purchased for. This includes the standard operating hours of 9am - 4pm. This is only available for Adults.
Upgrade to a Mt Hutt Season Pass:
At any time, guests can upgrade your Midweek Season Pass to a full Mt Hutt Season Pass. The cost of upgrading to a Mt Hutt Season Pass will depend on when you purchased your Midweek Pass.
Pass protection is your injury/medical cover and provides for full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury, medical condition, or travel ban imposed by regulatory bodies, precludes season pass use throughout the entire season.
Where Pass Protection has been purchased, consideration will also be made for a full or partial refund where guests can show that financial hardship caused by job loss or loss of income, occurring after the time of purchase, has significantly limited their ability to use the pass during the season.
Refund applications must be made in writing by completing the NZSki refund application form, available from any of our guest services team. Claims will need to be supported with evidence including but not limited to a doctor's certificate, evidence of travel restrictions, or evidence of loss of income. NZSki reserves the right to obtain independent advice to validate any claim. The value of refunds will be calculated based on the use of the pass and in conjunction with the expiry dates or validity period for that product.
There will be no refunds after six weeks from the pass holder's first day of pass use.
There will be no refunds after 31st August for the winter season for which that pass was purchased for, irrespective of pass use. Refunds extend to the value of the pass type purchased only and do not cover any ancillary or other associated costs. The Pass Protection add-on is regarded as an ancillary cost. Refunds will be made to the credit card used to purchase the pass and the pass will be cancelled.
The value of refunds will be calculated based on the use of the pass according to the table below.
0 days (pass not used) 100%
1 day – 87.5% refund
2 days - 75% refund
3 days – 62.5% refund
4 days - 50% refund
5 days – 37.5% refund
6 days - 25% refund
7 days – 12.5% refund
8+ days - No refund
First Tracks Add On
The operation of First Tracks is subject to the availability and operation of the lifts and to snow and weather conditions.
Access to trails will be subject to operational requirements, weather and snow conditions and any scheduled race/events. NZSki does not guarantee the operation of First Tracks on any particular day.
The Mt Hutt First Tracks Add-on
Provides access to the Summit Six Express lift on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 9am from late June / early July through to late in the season for which that pass was purchased for. The First Tracks pass is available as a season pass or day pass add-on.
Mt Hutt First Tracks add-on is available to purchase following the purchase of the Mt Hutt Pass or 3 Peak Pass.
The Mt Hutt First Tracks add-on is not valid for Coronet Peak First Tracks.
Coronet Peak First Tracks Add-on
Provides access to the Coronet Express lift from 8am - 9am from late June / early July through to mid/late September for the season it was purchased for.
New for 2021, the Coronet Peak First Tracks add-on will become a 2 Peak First Tracks Product, providing access for First Tracks and both Coronet Peak and Mt Hutt when available. The First Tracks pass is available as a season pass or day pass add-on.
The Coronet Peak First Tracks or 2 Peak First Tracks add-on cannot be added to a Mt Hutt Season Pass.
Multi-day lift passes (4, 5 and 6 day) provide full mountain lift access at the applicable ski areas. The multi-day lift passes are not Season Passes and have these specific terms and conditions. The purchaser/user of the multi-day lift pass agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Multi-Day Lift Passes are only valid for use during the winter season for which they were purchased for.
- Multi-Day Lift Passes do not need to be used consecutively, however all days must be used within 14 days of the first day of use.
- Multi-Day Lift Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Only the individual named at the time of purchase can use the pass.
- Multi-Day Lift Passes are valid for lift access only.
- Each day pass is valid for use between the standard operating hours of 9am – 4pm, subject to conditions. Please check the snow report prior to arrival on the mountain.
- Multi-day passes are exchangeable for a Twilight Pass at Coronet Peak an upgrade option may incur an additional fee.
- A discounted Night Ski lift pass product for Coronet Peak can be added on to your Multi-day pass for the 2021 season.
For 2021, all adult, child and senior full-day lift passes are Superpasses. This does not include Multi-day passes, Student passes, or packaged products.
Your Superpass gives you access to ski at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables or Mt Hutt ski areas. Or if you want to take a day out from skiing you can exchange a single day lift pass for credit towards an off-mountain activity, dining out or retail therapy during the ski season.
To redeem your Superpass, present your MyPass card at any participating business and your credit will automatically be deducted from the total amount to pay. See a list of participating businesses through the below link.
You can collect your MyPass card from any of our Guest Service outlets.
The Superpass is subject to our general terms and conditions.
Season Pass 2021 - Terms and Conditions
By selecting to make payment by the instalment option, the customer hereby agrees to:
NZSki Limited (NZSki) retaining the customer's credit card details and automatically charging the customer's credit card across instalments.
Instalment plans are not interchangeable.
The first instalment will be charged at the time of purchase View our full Disclosure Statement.
You are required to make each payment of the amount specified and by the time specified. Payment plans are not interchangeable.
By selecting to make payment on the NZSki Ltd Instalment option, the customer hereby agrees to NZSki Limited automatically charging the customer's credit card as supplied, with the % amount of the product purchased as specified below on the payment dates sacrificed below.
Super Earlybird Instalment Plan if purchased before 01/11/2020:
- Payment 1 $50 at time of purchase
- Payment 2 on 25/01/2021 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 3 on 22/02/2021 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 4 on 23/03/2021 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 5 on 27/04/2021 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 6 on 24/05/2021 20% of purchase price less initial payment
Instalment Plan if purchased after 31/10/2020:
- Payment 1 at time of purchase is 17% of the purchase price plus any instalments that have fallen due at that time
- Payment 2 on 25/01/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 3 on 22/02/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 4 on 23/03/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 5 on 27/04/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 6 on 24/05/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
Default of payment
If any instalment payment is not made, e.g. due to the credit card payment being declined or reversed, NZSki reserves the right to charge a default administration fee of $35 per card transaction.
Customers can update their credit card details online, but should they wish to do so over the phone (0800 697 547 NZ / 1800 365 696 AU) it must be at least 5 business days before the next instalment date.
NZSki will not be responsible for failure by the customer to make payment on the due date for any reason.
Please do not send any credit card details via email.
Issue and Collection
Products purchased on instalments will not be issued or available for use or collection until full payment of all instalments has been received.
Private Lessons and Skiwiland
Bookings are fully refundable with no charge when we receive more than 24 hours’ notice for a cancellation.
Bookings can be rescheduled free-of-charge up to 24 hours before the lesson is due to take place. This is subject to availability and may not be possible in all circumstances.
There are no refunds for no shows, cancellations or rescheduling made within 24 hours of the original booking's start time.
Bookings missed due to illness or injury will be refunded on presentation of a medical certificate as per our general terms of sale.
Bookings missed in the event of a mountain closed day will be rescheduled where possible or refunded if another day cannot be rescheduled.
All group lessons require a reservation for a date and time. Reservations can be added or modified by calling our reservations team on 0800 697 547, or by visiting our Guest Services team at any of our locations.
Please note that small lesson groups of less than 3 people will receive reduced lessons times of one hour per lesson.
Intro to Snow
4 days of Lift Passes (day 1 is beginner lift pass, days 2-4 are full access lift passes).
4 days of recreational ski or snowboard equipment hire (skis or snowboard, boots, and poles - helmet and clothing can be added on for additional cost).
4 days of full day group lessons (2 sessions per day).
Package is valid for use at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt ski areas.
The four days don’t have to be used consecutively, but on each of the four days, you must use the lift pass, lesson, and rental; these cannot be used individually.
All four days of lessons must be booked at time of purchase but can easily be rescheduled by our reservations team if required.
Rental equipment must be returned to us if you’re taking days off in between visits.
All four days must be used within the 2020 season and are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Clothing and helmet hire are not included in the package but can be added on at an additional cost. We don’t hire gloves or goggles, but these items can be purchased at our retail store on mountain.
Intro to Snow Season Pass Upgrade
If you’re hooked at the end of the Intro to Snow program, we have an optional upgrade to a 3 Peak season pass from a 3 Peak Intro to Snow or a Mount Hutt season pass from a Mount Hutt Intro to Snow, giving you unlimited lift access to the respective mountains season passes for the winter season. The upgrade cost depends on when you purchase the Intro to Snow package and which package you purchased.
Upgrades can be done with our Guest Services team upon completion of the 4 full days of lessons. All sessions must be completed in order to upgrade. Guests that require additional day lift passes and rental equipment to complete all sessions in order to upgrade, as a result of not attending sessions as stated, will incur the additional cost of the required products.
General Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions of purchase and use of all snow sports rental at Coronet Peak, Mt Hutt and The Remarkables ski areas
The Hirer accepts full responsibility for the use of the equipment received and accepts full responsibility for the care and security of the equipment for the duration of the hire period and undertakes to return the equipment received before the hire period expires.
Equipment must be returned by 4.45pm on the day that the hire period expires, or hire extended by 4pm that day.
The Hirer shall be liable for the replacement at full retail value of any rental equipment received which is not returned to the NZSki Ltd Rental department by the end of the hire period.
The Hirer shall be charged in full to repair any damage to the equipment received other than that due to reasonable wear and tear as judged by NZSki Ltd unless Damage Cover has been purchased.
The Hirer accepts that there are inherent and other risks involved in the sport for which the equipment is being used and acknowledges that they are aware of the extent of dangers, risks and the potential for injury, accident, damage or loss resulting from a fault or defect in the equipment hired and that he/she freely assumes and accepts all risk of personal accident, injury, damage or loss which may result directly or indirectly from hire, fault or defect in the equipment and he/she hereby indemnifies NZSki Ltd, its servants and agents accordingly.
The Hirer accepts that the ski-boot binding system will always not release and under all circumstances as is not a guarantee of protection from injury.
The Hirer accepts that the snowboard boot-binding system will not release at all and is therefore no guarantee for their safety.
Equipment Damage Cover
Damage Cover applies to equipment breakage or damage only and not lost, misplaced or stolen nor personal injury.
Damage Cover does not cover damage resulting from willful misuse or negligence on the part of the Hirer.
Damage Cover against damage to equipment can be purchased only at the time when the rental equipment is purchased and is valid for the duration of the hire period purchased.
Damage Cover extends to rental clothing and helmets if purchased with ski, board or boot hire.
The Hirer shall be deemed to have accepted all the above terms and conditions upon receipt of the rental equipment.
Full Season Rentals
Hire your ski and snowboarding equipment all season. Includes recreational boots, skis/snowboard and poles.
Full Season Rental does not include performance equipment and cannot be upgraded to performance gear for the standard upgrade price.
Equipment will need to be collected and returned on the mountain each day. Available for Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt.
Guests must have a Mt Hutt Season Pass, Midweek Season Pass or Three Peak Pass to be eligible for purchasing Season Rentals.
Only available to purchase at time of season pass purchase, from Guest Services, or over the phone.
These terms and conditions do not waive any rights or remedies you may have under the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993.
All equipment and personal effects are carried at the passenger's own risk and it is the passenger's responsibility to adequately insure for loss or damage for these items. Travel insurance is recommended.
NZSki reserves the right to amend, cancel, or postpone services due to weather, road conditions or at their own discretion.
NZSki cannot guarantee any specific departure frequency due to factors beyond our control such as; weather, road conditions, traffic delays and mechanical break downs.
Buses can only stop at predetermined bus stops.
NZSki cannot guarantee any pick ups or drop offs at any particular bus stop or hotel. Stops will only be made if safe conditions prevail.
NZSki cannot accept liability for losses or additional expenses due to delays of transport services, sickness, injury, mental distress or for any unforeseen circumstance.
All passengers must have a valid MyPass card with a valid transport product, online hotel booking voucher or ticket for travel.
Passengers travelling on the Express service boarding after the Snow Centre may purchase their tickets online or, by arrangement with the driver, at our Guest Services desk on the mountain.
Our passes are only valid for the person who it is issued to and are non-transferable.
Identification may be requested when presenting a MyPass card or voucher for travel.
NZSki reserves the right to retain any MyPass card that is presented by a person other than the person named on the MyPass card without refund.
Please report any lost or stolen MyPass card to NZSki as soon as possible.
A Hotel Direct transport ticket or online hotel booking voucher is only valid for the day that it has been booked for unless the ski area is forced to close on that day. In this situation the ticket or voucher may be rebooked again for a later date or a refund will be offered.
All transport passes and tickets are valid only for the 2021 winter season only. Unused or partially unused products cannot be refunded.
Refunds may be considered at NZSki’s discretion and only under extenuating circumstances and in accordance with the cancellation policies described above.
Children under twelve years old must travel with adult supervision.
Children seven and under travel for free on our Snow Centre Express service and do not require a pass.
Children seven and under travel for free on our Hotel Express service, however they do require a reservation prior to travel.
‘Child’ pricing is available for persons 8-17 years of age.
Baby and toddler seats are not provided; however they may be fitted if they are lap & shoulder belt compatible. Parents are solely responsible for supplying and the correct fitting of these seats.
Food is not permitted to be consumed on any buses. Only drinks that are in a sealed container are permitted.
Alcohol is strictly prohibited to be carried on our buses as our skifields are licensed areas.
NZSki has the right to refuse passage to anyone they believe is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Abusive language and/or behaviour is not tolerated on-board any bus or shuttle, or around our arrival and departure areas. This behaviour may result in refusal of service or the immediate removal from the bus or shuttle without refund or compensation.
Altering or attempting to fraudulently use a mypass card or ticket will incur serious consequences including prosecution.
NZSki reserves the right to seek compensation for any wilful damage to any NZSki vehicle or property caused by any person.
Interfering with any of the driver’s controls will result in the immediate removal from the bus and may incur serious consequences including prosecution.