adult group lesson
The group lesson is designed to improve your ski or snowboard skill level within a day.
You will also get to know the best ski runs at our Queenstown ski areas, Coronet Peak or The Remarkables, that suit your ability level.
- Two lessons per day
- Each lesson is 2 hours duration - morning and afternoon sessions*
- Group lesson meets at 10.20am
- All ability levels 1 to 6
* Please note that small lesson groups of less than 3 people will receive reduced lessons times; two one hour lessons.
kids group lesson
Choose from the all-day lesson with lunch or the full works; lift pass, lesson, ski hire and lunch.
If your kids already have a lift pass or season pass and their own ski gear then the lesson & lunch option is a great option. The more days you purchase, the more you save.
For your convenience kids can be dropped at our Kids Centre from 8:15am each morning. If your kids are booked into a Kids Lesson for the day you can choose to add on a Kea Club drop off. Drop them off for the day and we will take care of the rest.
Age: Children can join group ski lessons from the age of five and group snowboard lessons from the age of eight.
- Morning and afternoon lessons (each lesson is 2.5 hours)
Minimum ability level: Open to all ability levels.
- Please be aware that group lesson's have a maximum group number for safety and optimal learning
- We strongly recommend arriving 15 minutes before the lesson starts on the day to secure a place
|KIDS GROUP LESSON||
KIDS 5-17 YEARS
10am - 4pm
KIDS DROP OFF
We have one of the largest and most current ranges of ski hire in New Zealand with quality brands such as Head, Burton and Salomon.
If your family is new to skiing or snowboarding (or your kids are growing quickly), it’s a great idea to hire your ski or snowboard equipment ‐ that way you can graduate to the performance ski equipment as your skiing/boarding improves and your kids can up‐size as they grow.
We stock the latest gear, from clothing to skis and snowboards plus our on‐site technicians keep it in top condition.
Due to health reasons we do not rent gloves, hats or goggles.