Prices in NZD inc GST
Twilight Lift Pass (12.30pm - 9pm)
Night Skiing Lift Pass (4pm - 9pm)
|Open Friday and Saturday nights from early July until mid September, weather/snow conditions permitting.|
Night Skiing at Coronet Peak
Night Skiing is an absolute “must do” while in Queenstown.
Operating for over twenty years, it's a true favourite with locals and visitors, providing a unique evening's entertainment and a memorable snow experience. The M1, Shirtfront, Big Easy trails and a Magic Carpet are fully flood-lit from top to bottom, catering to every level of ability. Ski or board under the stars sparkling and look down at the lights of Queenstown below - it's simply magical!
The restaurant and bar are open until 9pm serving a fantastic range of hot meals as well as a warming glass of mulled wine or hot chocolate.
Night Skiing is a great family night out too. Bring mum, dad, kids, grandparents and anyone else you want to spend the night with. Have dinner in the restaurant and get some skiing or riding in under the stars. The family will not be disappointed.
Live entertainment frequently plays on the deck adding to the atmosphere.
Private lessons are also available during Night Skiing.
Firepower came to Queenstown?s Coronet Peak today (August 22) as teams of firefighters in full gear went head to head on the slopes, in aid of the Bruce Grant Youth Trust.Read More
- Fun firemens challenge at Coronet Peak raises money for youth trust
- Adam Barwood Defends National Slalom Title, Piera Hudson Claims Second National Title Queenstown, New Zealand (19 August 2014)
- Piera Hudson and Willis Feasey Crowned National GS Champs. Queenstown, New Zealand - 17 Aug
- Coronet Peak ski area wins prestigious Green Ribbon Award
- NZ snow season starts with opening of Queenstown's Coronet Peak ski area
The day doesn’t have to end at 4pm. On Friday and Saturday night the Coronet Express and the Meadows Express stay open until 9pm. Have some runs under lights, grab a pizza from the restaurant and sit round one of the braziers on the deck. What a great end to the day.Read More