Prices in NZD inc GST
Twilight Lift Pass (12.30pm - 9pm)
Night Skiing Lift Pass (4pm - 9pm)
|Open Friday and Saturday nights from early July until mid September, weather/snow conditions permitting.|
Night Skiing at Coronet Peak
Night Skiing is an absolute “must do” while in Queenstown.
Operating for over twenty years, it's a true favourite with locals and visitors, providing a unique evening's entertainment and a memorable snow experience. The M1, Shirtfront, Big Easy trails and a Magic Carpet are fully flood-lit from top to bottom, catering to every level of ability. Ski or board under the stars sparkling and look down at the lights of Queenstown below - it's simply magical!
The restaurant and bar are open until 9pm serving a fantastic range of hot meals as well as a warming glass of mulled wine or hot chocolate.
Night Skiing is a great family night out too. Bring mum, dad, kids, grandparents and anyone else you want to spend the night with. Have dinner in the restaurant and get some skiing or riding in under the stars. The family will not be disappointed.
Live entertainment frequently plays on the deck adding to the atmosphere.
Private lessons are also available during Night Skiing.
New snow, powder skiing, and more in the forecast means night skiing at Queenstown's Coronet Peak has been extended for one more weekend.Read More
- Springbored Snow Carnival celebrates sun and snow
- Fireman's Challenge Raises Funds for Youth Charity
- Adam Barwood Defends National Slalom Title, Piera Hudson Claims Second National Title Queenstown, New Zealand (19 August 2014)
- Fun firemens challenge at Coronet Peak raises money for youth trust
- Piera Hudson and Willis Feasey Crowned National GS Champs. Queenstown, New Zealand - 17 Aug