WINTER FUN, QUEENSTOWN STYLE
The Peak of Perfection. World-class facilities, superb conditions and spectacular rollercoaster terrain make Coronet Peak New Zealand's most exciting destination for snow lovers of any ability.
Welcome to Coronet Peak
An easy 20 minutes from picturesque Queenstown, Coronet Peak is perfect for serious action or sharing great times. Stunning high points and rolling trails offer seasoned skiers and riders something to really get your teeth into - including NZ's longest opening hours and thrilling weekend night skiing. For those just getting to know the snow the dedicated learner and novice areas make finding your snow feet easy.
Your friends will love Coronet Peak too. Home to premier events such as the Queenstown Winter Festival and the 100% Pure New Zealand Winter Games, the après ski is as impressive as the slopes. Stretch out your muscles and take in the sights and live music at the base building, or wrap your hands around hot chocolate or cold beer at Heidi's Hut. Our Euro-style pizza and pasta makes a great reward after hitting the slopes. And remember - it's only a perfect run if your friends see you do it.
- Varied terrain - perfect for all abilities
- Easy 20 mins self-drive or coach from Queenstown on a sealed road
- Night Skiing & First Tracks combined makes it NZ's longest mountain resort opening hours
- Quick and easy on mountain rental system
- High-speed quad chairlift & four surface conveyor lifts to beginners terrain
- High-speed quad & six-seater chairlifts to general terrain
- All day supervised kids' programmes for 3 months upwards
- FREE day lift passes for children aged 6 years & under
1 high speed six seater, 2 express quads, 1 T- Bar and 4 surface conveyor lifts
Beginners 25%, Intermediates 45%, Advanced 30% (includes Back Bowls)
Saturday 13th June, 2015, scheduled opening day.
Fully licensed restaurant, bar and cafe, Sub Station on the sun deck. Guest Services & Ticketing. Snowsports School. Rental - skis and snowboards, boots and poles, ski & snowboard repairs, ski & snowboard storage. Retail outlet - ski accessories and clothing. First aid and emergency services. Licensed creche and all day dedicated childrens programmes. Air Bag operating weekends and night skiing hours. New for 2014 is our Park after Dark and kids 'Fun Zone'
New Zealand's most extensive snowmaking system, top to bottom coverage on multiple trails
|Drive from town||
20 minutes (18kms) from Queenstown.
Snowline Express $18 return from Queenstown Snow Centre, departs every 20 minutes during peak times with pick ups at designated stops where space is available. Snowline Hotel Pick is $30 (Adult), $20 (Youth 17 & under) per person for a return trip. Prebook your seat by 9pm the night before. Pick ups from designated Queenstown accommodation providers.
9:00am to 4:00pm
Early July until mid-September, Friday and Saturday nights 4pm until 9pm, featuring the Park after Dark and Air Bag.
Daily, 8am - 9am from late June until late September
M1 - 2.4km
For safety reasons due to the limited amount of suitable terrain we do not allow tobogganing within the Coronet Peak ski area.
NZSki is opening high speed chairlift access to some of Queenstown's most exhilarating trails on Coronet Peak and the Rude Rock track, finishing at Skippers Saddle.Read More
- New Zealand's premier ski areas looking forward to 2015 season
- Snow Sports NZ Annual Awards Winners Announced
- Fun firemens challenge at Coronet Peak raises money for youth trust
- Adam Barwood Defends National Slalom Title, Piera Hudson Claims Second National Title Queenstown, New Zealand (19 August 2014)