A significant and brave investment that is helping the tourism industry succeed was praised by Deputy Prime Minister Bill English today (Friday July 25) when he officially opened the new Curvey Basin chairlift at The Remarkables ski area in Queenstown.Read More
The spectacular setting on the shores of beautiful Lake Wakatipu against the towering Remarkables range will take your breath away. So will the unique range of adrenalin-pumping, heart-thumping action attractions. The town itself is sophisticated and savvy, cosmopolitan yet casual and, best of all, everywhere you look is completely natural and unspoiled.
Home to Coronet Peak and The Remarkables - two of New Zealand's premier ski and snowboard areas, Queenstown is easily accessible with weekly direct Trans-Tasman flights or via Christchurch International Airport.
Queenstown is all go all winter long...
Once there, everything is so close...from the town's world famous jet boat rides to radical white water rafting. The world's best bungy jump is here too. Or to relax, visit a local winery, play a round at one of the international golf resorts or take a scenic flight. Make sure you grab our Queenstown Superpass before you arrive.
It's the easy, flexible way to buy ski lift tickets, plus you can exchange your coupons to experience a range of visitor attractions... a great option if you don't feel like hitting the slopes after hitting Queenstown's pumping cafes, pubs and clubs.
Queenstown offers you:
- Ease of travel to get here via Christchurch or direct Trans-Tasman flights.
- Home to two of New Zealand's premier ski areas Coronet Peak and The Remarkables.
- Located within a spectacular lakeside and alpine setting.
- Pubs, nightclubs, cafe bars and restaurants offer a wide selection of cuisine and nightlife.
- Diverse attractions include bungy jumping, golf, jet boating, white water rafting, wine trails, farm tours and much more.
- Accommodation ranges from top class international hotels to bed and breakfasts and backpacker hostels.
This is strictly girls only, designed for those who are intermediate and above ability level. Some of NZ’s top skiers and riders will be coaching and we have just 60 places per camp.
The day starts with breakfast and a glass of bubbles, you’ll then be divided into groups of similar ability. On top of coaching for the day you’ll also have the opportunity to go tubing, you’ll get a Red Bull BBQ lunch, transport is included to and from The Remarks as well as plenty of prizes and giveaways throughout the day. And then when it’s all over we’ll head to a bar downtown or an after-party where you’ll be able to view loads of pics and video footage!